Call us today on
We are the Garden Expert for the Lincolnshire Today magazine. We started writing a monthly editorial for them in February 2014 and we try to provide as much advice, knowledge and information as possible. To view our recent editorials use the links below;
"Get the best of garden living"
"This time of year is when we use our gardens the most and there are a few things you can do to ensure that your garden continues to look good, as Ed Fuller from Fullers Forestry and Landscaping explains"
"Putting in the planning"
"Last month Ed Fuller from Fullers Forestry and Landscaping explained about the cost of landscaping a garden, and how sometimes less is more. Autumn is always a good time to be thinking about and starting a garden re-design project even if you are wanting to do it yourself "
The Guardian - Article “How much is that garden in the window”
Landscape Juice - Blog "What does
Lisa Cox Designs – Blog “Builder vs
The Telegraph - Article "Planning a garden
The Independant - Article "What happens when a tree comes to the end of its life?
Things to do in the garden in November
1. Clear up fallen leaves, especially from lawns, ponds and beds
2. Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
3. Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
4. Plant out winter bedding
5. Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
6. Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees by using grease bands around the trunks
7. Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
8. Remove pumps and lights from shallow ponds and keep tidying your pond. Especially after fallen leaves
9. Lift parsnips and store in boxes with sand, and harvest brussels sprouts.
10. Dispose of excess debris unfit for compost by having a bonfire – but check for hedgehogs.
Have a look at our Editorials that were published in Lincolnsire Pride Magazine
(July 2014 and June 2015)
We approved contractor for Marshalls. They consider us to be have a high quality of workmanship and meet the high standards in landscaping that is expceted by Marshalls to be a registered installers. This means that we can also provide a 10 year guarantee on all Marshall products that we use. Have a look at their website for more information
We also won a East Midlands Regional award as the best newcomer.
"Remember, remember the garden in November"
"With the shorter days and wanting to stay inside more we can forget about the needs of our garden. While you may not be using the garden in the same way as the summer months there is still lots to do"
"When it comes to transforming your garden, it's important to bear budget in mind. But as Ed Fuller from Fullers Forestry and Landscaping explains, there's a lot going on when it comes to budgeting"
"Planning the perfect garden"